So I thought this would be an opportunity to share my notes from the talk here. I didn't get to say everything I intended to, but I can still share them now. I also put alot of hours into research and practicing, so feel I should share it all, with the intention to help the most animals.
- Sometimes talking to non-vegans I feel like I'm in a Little Britain sketch. Yea, but no, but yea, but lions, but desert islands, but vegans are extreme, but no, but yea, don't FORCE your views on others, but no, but yea, when we buy meat we are paying others to force animals in gas chambers for things we don't need!! But no, but yea.
- Intro, thanks to Josephine and the rest of the team.
- Dr Michael Gregor quote, 'The most ethical diet just so happens to be the most environmentally sound diet and just so happens to be the healthiest'.
- It's amazing to hear that the Plant Based Treaty are campaigning on several fronts, counsellors, governments, on the street, showing films and many other types of outreach.
- Around 65% of the human race is lactose intolerant. 100% of the world are not baby cows, giraffes, gorillas or puppies.
- Can I milk that dog free site, answering all those common excuses.
- The original philosophy of the Vegan Society. 2 keys words 'possible' and 'practicable'.
- Stop Eating Pandemics
- Until every cage is free. If your tired or burnt out, don't give up. Rest, recharge, take a break and look after yourself. Put your own air on first.
- A positive tidal change, force, movement, powerful.
- Veganuary 2022 had over 600,000 signups!!
Berty Justice -
'Everyone has a part to play in making the world a more compassionate place. Go Vegan then use your skills to promote a Vegan lifestyle'.
My name is Berty Justice and I'm going to add things here. If you like life from another angle, you'll love this!