So over the years I keep having near death experiences! I am so lucky!
These are the ones I can remember,
- I got ran over as a child by a car. The car went accoss my stomach
- Nearly drowned surfing as a child, Croyde north Devon
- Bashed on the rocks surfing as an adult, again Croyde north Devon
- Nearly drowned surfing in Bali, Indonesia
- Nearly ran over by a bus
- I winded my self snowboarding. My lungs stopped working and I couldn't breathe
- Kamikaze taxi driver in Sri Lanka who drove on the wrong side of the road at night. He would pull back accross at the last second. I was in the passenger seat
- Multiple near crashes in cars. One time aqua plaining with so much water on the windshield we couldn't see a thing
What have I learnt?
Well, life is fragile so enjoy it while you can. Also I thought I was the big man always showing off and going for the biggest waves, but actually catching them counted for nothing really.
I made a video about one of the near death events that happened. Its called 'The Fragility Of life'.
My name is Berty Justice and Im going to add things here. If you like life from another angle, you'll love this!