These are the ones I can remember,
- I got ran over as a child by a car. The car went accoss my stomach
- Nearly drowned surfing as a child, Croyde north Devon
- Bashed on the rocks surfing as an adult, again Croyde north Devon
- Nearly drowned surfing in Bali, Indonesia
- Nearly ran over by a bus
- I winded my self snowboarding. My lungs stopped working and I couldn't breathe
- Kamikaze taxi driver in Sri Lanka who drove on the wrong side of the road at night. He would pull back accross at the last second. I was in the passenger seat
- Multiple near crashes in cars. One time aqua plaining with so much water on the windshield we couldn't see a thing
What have I learnt?
Well, life is fragile so enjoy it while you can. Also I thought I was the big man always showing off and going for the biggest waves, but actually catching them counted for nothing really.
I made a video about one of the near death events that happened. Its called 'The Fragility Of life'.